There are several common "likes" around Grommet HQ. Many of us like outdoor activities, some of us like a great beauty find or an innovative tech gadget -- but I think it's safe to say ALL of us like a tasty unique food find. When we aren't sampling delicous food Grommet ideas, we are scouring the web and feasting with our eyes. Here are some of our favorite food blogs, we hope you'll enjoy them as much as we do!
- With Style & Grace - Lisa captures the amazing beauty in food. She bakes, cooks and takes all of her own (gorgeous) photographs.
- Tartelette - Helene has been creating amazing dishes and capturing the images since 2006. The french foodie is one we love to follow (and often makes us drool on our keyboards)!
- Amy Atlas - We love seeing the most recent sweet dessert stylings Amy has done and are having a blast reading along as she shares in her journey of creating a book.
- The Pioneer Woman - Aside from the fact that she is most likely on everyone's "top list," her food just tastes GOOD. Believe me, I've made almost all of her recipes!
- Cookin' Canuck - Dara posts recipes (like this one) that get our tummies rumbling!
Hopefully you have found a new food blog (or two!) to read. We'd love to know what are your favorites, tell us below!