By now you've probably heard, but Daily Grommet is hosting a HUGE product competition this month along with Boston.com and Google Apps. We are so excited to read through submissions this week and choose 10 amazing teams to come to Fenway Park on March 19th! Haven't submitted your product concept yet? Read more and submit HERE by March 8th. See you at Fenway!
- Your concept must be categorized as a consumer goods product.
- You must be willing to use a crowdfunding campaign to fund the initial product run of your idea.
- You must have the ability to come to the live event competition in Boston, March 19, 2013 with supporting team members (5 or less).
- Applicants outside of the Boston area are welcome to apply, but travel to live event will not be covered.
- You must be willing to share your journey publicly.
What will the winning team receive?
- The winning team will take its product idea to market with the support of Daily Grommet, Boston.com, Indiegogo and Google Apps
- They will have their journey chronicled by Boston.com
- They'll be able to launch their product on Daily Grommet
What do you have to lose? Click HERE to submit your product concept!