Get out the stretchy pants because Thanksgiving is right around the corner. We're here in the Grommet offices
drooling dreaming of all the great meals we are going to enjoy next week. Here are a few recipes that have us looking forward to our impending food comas.
1. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving with out at least one casserole, right? This Broccoli and Cheese Casserole would be a perfect dish to bring to your family dinner or office celebration (hint, hint).
2. We're thinking it's about time traditional cranberry sauce was elevated. Why not try Orange Cranberry Sauce instead?
3. Our friend Victoria baked a cake inside of a pumpkin and blew our minds.
4. In our opinion, this is in fact the best apple pie recipe ... ever.
5. We are rethinking our claim of #4 because we are dying to try this apple pie with salted caramel.
Any of these recipes sound good to you? What are you most looking forward to making and/or eating next week?
P.S. If you're still looking for ways to decorate your dinner table. Check out these Thanksgiving decorating ideas. And if you're wondering how you're going to get it all done in time, these Thanksgiving tips will help you out.