Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We do our best to estimate shipping times for you during checkout. Right before you submit your order, you’ll see an estimated shipping time for each item in your cart.
However, many factors can affect shipping. Keep in mind that many of our Makers are small operations.
Here are some good general guidelines:
- Ground Shipping: 1 - 2 business days for the shipper or Maker to process it, plus 5 -7 business days (many orders arrive sooner)
- 2-Day Shipping: 2-3 business days
- Express Shipping or Next Day Shipping: 1- 2 business days
Some items, like custom-made Grommets, may have a longer lead time before shipping. Check the product details on that Grommet’s page to see if that is the case.
- How do I track my order?
You have a few options for checking your order status at any time.
On our website:
Go to “Customer Service” (at the bottom of any page), then click Track Your Order.
From your account, once you’re logged in:
Choose My Account > My Orders, then select “View Orders.” Then choose “Track Your Order” and a new window will pop up with your tracking information.
Please note tracking information is available only after an item ships, which usually takes about 2-3 business days from the time you place an order.
- Can I cancel my order?
Once you place an order, we send it immediately to our shipper or the individual Maker. So, in most cases we don’t have the ability to modify or cancel.
But you can return most items within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Please see our return policy and list of exceptions here.
- How can I search for a Grommet on your website?
Know what you’re searching for?
Use the search box in the upper-right-hand corner of the page to find a specific product. Type your search terms into that box, then tap or click the orange arrow.
Want to browse by category?
Choose the “Shop” link at the top of the page to see product categories.
Want to see recent products?
Choose “Recent Launches” at the top of the page.
- How do I sign up for your emails?
Just enter your email address in the email box at the bottom of our homepage.
Or enter your email address in the field that says “Get Grommets by Email” and tap or click “Submit.”
Please Note: Signing up for emails won’t create an account for you. Similarly, creating an account doesn’t automatically sign you up for our emails. If you wish to create an account, click on the “My Account” link at the top right of our site.
- How do I use the coupon code I received?
You can redeem it two ways:
- In your Shopping Cart: Choose “Cart” in the top-right corner of the page. Then, scroll down to find the “Have a Coupon?” field. Put the code in that field, then choose “Apply.” The discount will be reflected in your total.
- During Checkout: Choose “Cart” in the top-right corner of the page, then click the “Checkout” button. In “Step No. 3, Payment Info” put your code in the “Have a Coupon?” field. Then click “Apply.” The discount will be reflected in your total.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and PayPal. We do not accept Credit Gift Cards.
- Where do you ship?
For most Grommets, we ship to all 50 states. There are a few Grommets that are not suitable for shipment outside of the 48 contiguous states. Check the details on a Grommet’s product page to see if there are any restrictions.
- What is the best way to reach The Grommet?
For the fastest service, use our email form to contact us.
- What are your hours of operation?
Community Experience Specialists are on duty from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding Massachusetts Holidays. To contact us, please click here.
- How can I unsubscribe from your emails?
We'll be sorry to see you go, but here's how to unsubscribe: At the bottom of one of our emails, click the “unsubscribe” link to change your email settings and unsubscribe. You may also unsubscribe through the email preferences page here.