At The Grommet, we truly believe that every purchase is an act of citizenship. That's why we launch undiscovered products and help them succeed. Our Grommets aren't just things. Grommets are products with a purpose invented by people with stories. Browse our Citizens' Gallery to learn about these ideas or post your own. Buy differently.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Ground Shipping: 2 to 3 day processing time plus a ship time of approximately 5 - 7 business days
- 2-Day Shipping: approximately 2-3 business days
- Express Shipping or Next Day Shipping: approximately 1- 2 business days
Some items, such as custom-made items, have a longer lead time before shipping. If this is the case, it will be stated in the product details.
- How do I track my order?
You can check the order status 24 hours a day by clicking on the Track Your Order link at the bottom of The Grommet's webpage under Customer Service. If you are already logged into your account, you can go to My Account > My Orders and then select View Orders. On the order page, click on the Track Your Order link and a new window will pop up with your tracking information. Please note that it will take up to 2-3 days for most items to ship, and tracking information will not be available in most cases until an item ships out.
- Can I cancel my order?
Our orders are processed once they are placed. In most cases we do not have the ability to modify or cancel your order once it has been placed. You can always return the item within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
- How can I search for a Grommet on your website?
If you have an idea of what you are looking for, it's easiest to use our search tool on our website to find it. On The Grommet website, click on the orange magnifying glass icon in the upper-right-hand corner of the screen. A search box will appear in the center of the screen where you can type your search terms. You can also browse by category by mousing over the Shop link at the top center, or click Recent Launches to see everything we’ve launched lately.
- How do I sign up for your emails?
To sign up for our emails, simply enter your email address in the email box that appears on the bottom of our homepage when you first come to the site , or enter your email address in the field that says “Get Grommets by Email” and click the Submit button.
Note: Signing up to receive emails from The Grommet does not automatically create an account for you and creating an account does not automatically mean you will receive emails from us. To create an account, click on the My Account link at the top of the page and register for free.
- How do I use the coupon code I received?
If you have received a coupon code by email, you can redeem it two ways on our site:
- In your Shopping Cart: Click on Cart in the top-right corner of the screen. Scroll down the page and copy and paste your coupon code into the “Have a Coupon?” field and click Apply. Your discount will be reflected in your total.
- During Checkout: Click on Cart in the top-right corner of the screen, then click on the Checkout button. In Step No. 3, Payment Info, copy and paste your coupon code into the “Have a Coupon ?” field and click Apply. Your discount will be reflected in your total.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and PayPal. We do not accept Credit Gift Cards.
- Where do you ship?
We ship to the 48 contiguous states and Alaska and Hawaii, unless otherwise specified in the product description. There are some Grommets that are not suitable to be shipped outside of the 48 contiguous states.
- What is the best way to reach The Grommet?
For the fastest service, use our email form to contact us.
- What are your hours of operation?
Community Experience Specialists are on duty only from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding Massachusetts Holidays. To contact us, please click here.
- How can I unsubscribe from your emails?
At the bottom of your email, there is an unsubscribe link you can click to change your email settings and unsubscribe from our mailing list. You can also unsubscribe through the email preferences page here.