At The Grommet, we truly believe that every purchase is an act of citizenship. That's why we launch undiscovered products and help them succeed. Our Grommets aren't just things. Grommets are products with a purpose invented by people with stories. Browse our Citizens' Gallery to learn about these ideas or post your own. Buy differently.
- How can I qualify for free shipping?
The Grommet is happy to offer our customers Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more.*
In order to enjoy free shipping, you must: Place more than $50 worth of products in your Shopping Cart, ship to a single address in the 48 contiguous states, and select the ($0.00) shipping option. Your order will be delivered within 7-9 business days of all your items being available to ship, including backordered items.
- If the items qualify for Free Shipping, but your order also contains other ineligible items, you'll be charged shipping fees for those ineligible items.
- Applies to on-site orders only. Does not apply to orders where the buy button takes you to a partner site to complete the transaction.
- Applies only to orders shipped via ground to a single address in the 48 contiguous states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- This offer excludes shipping to PO boxes, AFOs, APOs, and FPOs.
- Applies only to orders of qualifying merchandise, excluding gift certificates and taxes.
- Our Free Shipping offer is subject to change or end without notice.
- Perishable foods and some specialty items are excluded from this offer. Such items include:
- Anywhere Fireplace
- Beezer Playhouses
- Blue Ridge Chair Works
- Brys + Edgewood
- Byer of Maine
- Candy Cottage
- Chococoa Baking Company
- Dancing Deer
- DeBrand Chocolates
- Fat Toad Farm
- Fisher Blacksmithing
- FlashPoint Candle
- Hollie and Harrie
- Hopbox (Brewing Kits only)
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream
- Lark Fine Foods
- Moss Rocks
- Muller's Smart Cart
- Nye's Cream Sandwiches
- Peterboro Basket
- Sage Spoonfuls
- Serenade Chocolatier
- Stu's Bloody Mary Mix
- The Laundry POD
- The Oak Barrel Company
- The Spice Lab
- Toffee Talk
- Toiro Donabe
- Tonewood (Adopt a Tree only)
- Well Traveled Living
- * This is a limited-time offer and is subject to change without notice.
- Where do Grommets ship from?
Most Grommets are shipped directly from our Makers. If you ordered multiple Grommets in a single order, each Grommet will likely be shipped separately and could arrive several days apart. Grommets usually leave the warehouse or the Grommet Maker in 2 to 3 business days after you place your order. Some Grommets take longer, as noted on the individual Grommet's page. Packages to Canada often take significantly longer to clear customs, sometimes longer than a month. Most of our Makers will send a shipment confirmation email when the Grommet actually ships.
- What are my shipping options?
Different Grommets have different shipping options. You can view shipping methods and costs during checkout before submitting your order.
- Are there any shipping restrictions?
Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions might prevent us from shipping some products to certain geographical locations. In addition, Grommets shipped via UPS or Federal Express cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box; they must be sent to a street address. Regardless of the shipping method, some Grommets cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box, an APO address, an FPO address, or a DPO address. Check the Details on any Grommet page to view any shipping restrictions.
- Can shipping be expedited?
Depending on the Grommet, there is usually an option to select expedited shipping.
- Can I change my shipping method after I have placed an order?
Your shipping method cannot be changed after you have placed your order.
- Can I change the shipping address on my order once it has been placed?
If you accidentally listed the wrong shipping address on your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Why is my tracking information incomplete?
It can take up to 48 hours for your tracking information to be generated. If it has been more than 48 hours and you have not received any tracking information, please contact us.
- My tracking status says Processing. What does that mean?
Processing means that your order is being reviewed and processed by our Grommet Maker or shipping warehouse.
- My tracking status says Complete. What does that mean?
Complete means that your order has shipped (it does not mean that it has been delivered, only that it has been marked as shipped in our system)
- Do you deliver to P.O. Boxes?
Grommets shipped via UPS or Federal Express must be sent to a street address; they cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. Regardless of the shipping method, some Grommets cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box, an APO address, an FPO address, or a DPO address. Click the Details on any Grommet page to view any shipping restrictions.
- I live outside the United States. Will you ship to me?
Currently, we do not have the capabilities to ship products outside of the United States.
We suggest that you check out Bongo at https://bongous.com/. With Bongo, you can create an American address. Your product(s) can be shipped to your Bongo address for forwarding to your country. Bongo can also consolidate your purchases from multiple companies, not just The Grommet. If you need help with Bongo, please contact them here.
Please note that shipping charges incurred through Bongo cannot be reimbursed by The Grommet, including the cost for sending a defective item.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?
No. For now, if you'd like to ship to multiple addresses, you will need to place multiple orders. We are hoping to bring this functionality to our customers in the future.