What to get someone who likes to grill?
If there’s a grill lover if your life, chances are they’ve got the basics: a stainless steel gas grill that could feed an army, grill cover, standard BBQ tool set, grill grids or baskets, and an apron that lets everyone know he’s king of the grill.
Whether it’s Christmas, their birthday, Father’s Day, or just because, delight your grilling enthusiast with one of these unexpected grilling gifts:
Gifts For Chefs
Host & Hostess Gifts
- There’s nothing worse than going to light up the grill only to find you’ve run out of gas. GasWatch’s Bluetooth-enabled propane tank scale syncs to your phone, so you always know when you’re running low.
- If you’re going to grill a hot dog, do it right. Your grill master won’t be able to keep up with demand thanks to Slotdog’s hot dog scorer, making crispy, caramelized hot dogs delectable since 2016.
- Getting tired of the same old lemon pepper, mesquite, or garlic rub your chef is using? Drop a subtle hint for them to switch up their grill game with these unique grilling spice blends from Curio Spice. Rose Harissa is about to rock your world.
- If your griller is a multitasker—as most are—then this 5-in-1 grill spatula will help them tackle any grilling job with ease.
- Does your grill guy or gal enjoy grilled pizza, but can’t seem to get the perfect execution? Transform their grill into the perfect grill-top pizza oven.
- Whether they’re a master or a novice, meat temps can be tricky to execute. An expertly grilled steak is never out of reach with MEATER’s wireless smart meat thermometer.
What should I get my BBQ lover for Christmas?
If you’ve got an aspiring pit boss in your house, chances are they’ll need a few things to get started. Luckily, there are all kinds of BBQing tools for the novice or pro griller:
Here are some unique gifts by price:
Gifts under $25
Gifts under $50
Gifts under $75
Gifts under $100
Gifts under $200
Gifts under $500
- So they’re just getting into the spirit of smoking and don’t want to invest in a whole separate smoker. Turn their grill into a smoker with DiamondKingSmoker.
- A true pit boss doesn’t rely on store-bought BBQ sauces filled with high fructose corn syrup and other additives. Let your BBQer make their own BBQ sauces with this kit.
- Often times the mood to smoke meats strikes when you’d least expect it, and when daylight has passed. Make sure whomever is manning the smoker can see what they’re doing with these lighted grilling tools.
- Sick of hickory-smoked everything? Let your budding BBQ master experiment with the flavor different woods can add with these exotic wood-smoking chunks.
- Before they can do any smoking, cooks need to light the fire. Skip the tedious process with a rapid fire starter that lets them get back to the smoking process quicker.
- Handling a whole chicken or roast can be intimidating. Ensure your BBQ lover gets a secure grip with BBQ Croc’s 3-in-1 BBQ tool.