21st birthday gift ideas
- Mason jars are in—the ultimate hipster addition to have and to use for everything under the sun. And every 21-year-old needs a cool cocktail mixer, of course. The Mason Shaker Gift Set includes a shaker, a W&P muddler, and a W&P jigger for mixing the must cutting-edge of cocktail—in style.
- Craft beers call for a premium growler. The new 21-year-old in your life will thank you for the 64-oz. Perfect Growler by DrinkTanks. This double-walled, vacuum-sealed growler keeps craft beer carbonated and fresh for three to five days after it's opened.
- For the 21-year-old with wanderlust, this Luckies of London Scratch Map makes it easy to document places visited as they work their way around the world. Perfect for hanging up on display in a new apartment or dorm room. Also available in a USA Scratch Map version, for those who prefer road-tripping across the U.S.
- Many 21-year-olds need help in the wall art department. A constellation zodiac sign art print might be perfect for their space. The hand-painted watercolor background highlights your recipient's astrological sign, and it's available in three different sizes. Comes unframed so it's easy to complete with the frame of your choice.
Birthday gifts for the 21-year-old who has everything (or doesn't want anything)
Some people are just hard to shop for. If the 21-year-old in your life doesn't seem to want or need anything, try these ideas:
Top Rated Gifts
Gifts for the sophisticated 21-year-old
- These birthday gifts for her include a wide array of grown-up gifts for young women. From wine aerators to beauty boxes, there's something for almost every woman here.
- For guys just turning 21, these birthdays gifts for him might have some great ideas that'll make him smile.
- These personalized gifts include everything from etched-glass spirit glasses to custom contemporary wall art—great choices for the chic twenty-something crowd.
- Sometimes you need caffeine to get through the day, and sometimes you need caffeine to make you feel like you've got your life together. These coffee and tea gifts are great choices for the younger set, particularly those with refined taste when it comes to their sources of caffeine.
Fun 21st-birthday gifts
Help your newly-minted 21-year-old skip the hangover with these helpful tips on how to avoid sulfites in wine.
Greetings to include with your gift:
"Welcome to the other side! Happy birthday—let’s grab a drink."
"Happy birthday to the coolest 21-year-old I know! Hope this makes you smile."
"It's all uphill from here! This made me think of you. I hope your 21st brings you all the best!"