Gifts for Crafting a One-of-a-Kind Home
DIY experts tend to enjoy making their homes more beautiful, efficient, and fun. These gifts for DIYers are likely to light up the crafty person in your life.
- Gardening gifts make it easy for your recipient to craft the outdoor oasis of their dreams, whether they're into landscaping, yard maintenance, veggie gardening, or another aspect of landscape design.
- Crafters and creators tend to love cool tools that make it easier to reinvent a space. For those who are always in the middle of an upgrade, these home improvement gift ideas might have the perfect option.
- These innovative handy tools offer brilliant solutions to persistently annoying dilemmas. For crafters who love gadgets and tools, it's a solid place to look.
Fun DIY Gifts Anyone Can Enjoy
You don't have to be a crafting pro to have fun with these gifts.
- This ventilated sprouting jar makes sprouting micro greens pretty much error-proof. You don't need a green thumb—just the right supplies to get started. Grow alfalfa, lentil, radish, or practically any other edible sprout in this borosilicate jar with a built-in strainer that makes the process elegant and easy.
- The young and young at heart will adore this innovative castle fort-building kit, which includes extendable poles and silicone connectors that can be configured in countless ways to build the fort that dreams are made of.
- For bakers, you can't go wrong with these pie-baking tools that make decorating pie pastry simple, elegant, and fun.
- The art of paper quilling can take years to master, but this beginner paper quilling set allows beginners to get a handle on the basics and create stunning paper art. Paper, tweezers, and access to online tutorials are included with the kit. For more adventurous paper crafters, an advanced kit is available, too.
For the Handyman With a Penchant for Gadgets
- These gifts for him include a vast array of gift ideas—some related to home improvement work, some not. It's a solid place to look if you're not sure what type of craft or DIY tools or supplies your gift recipient would appreciate most.
- New technology often makes even the most mundane of repairs and crafts easier. Check out these tech gift ideas for cutting-edge tech gadgetry that a modern handyman will appreciate.
- Sometimes the best tool in the world is the one you can grab right when you need it. These everyday carry items feature some of the most commonly-reached-for tools to make those unexpected repairs easy.
Gifts for the Crafter who Has it All (Or Doesn't Want Anything)
Some crafters are hard to shop for because they're so well-established (or selective) in their chosen craft, or because they claim they don't want anything at all. In this case, perhaps a handmade or personalized gift would be a great choice. You could always go for a Grommet gift card as well, so they can discover something creative, unique, and adventurous for themselves.
Is your DIY-er just starting out? These handy tools are must-haves for any crafter.
Messages You Could Include With Your Gift
"You're always making something beautiful! I thought this might help."
"I love that you're always taking on new projects. This made me think of you—hope you like it!"
"For one of the most talented crafters I know. Enjoy!"