Finding the Best Anniversary Gifts for Him or Her
Whether you’re looking for anniversary gifts for your wife, girlfriend, husband, or boyfriend, we’re here to help you find the perfect present for the perfect partner.
Let’s take a look at some anniversary shopping strategies your loved one will surely appreciate:
- Do they love to cook and bake? Grilling tools, delicious coffee supplies, and other uniquely useful kitchen gadgets may be the way to go.
- Is fashion the name of the game for your loved one? Whether your wife or girlfriend loves to decorate her outfits with jewelry or your man could use some new and fashionable belts or wallets to complement his wardrobe, we’ve got what you need.
- Is your sweetheart the griller in chief? There are so many wonderful grilling utensils to try — classic grill sets for cleaning and cooking, BBQ skewers, smoker boxes, and much more to choose from.
- Or music lovers will adore this unique Solo Smart Connected Hi-Fi Music System, which plays all your favorite tunes from a 1970s, classically-inspired wooden high fidelity digital radio.
Choose a Traditional Anniversary Gift by Year
- 1st Anniversary Gifts are traditionally paper. For the arts and crafts enthusiast in your life, consider an Advanced Paper Quilling Card Kit which allows you to make unique, handmade cards of your own. Or consider a piece of Personalized Map Love Story Art that depicts the story of your romance with key geographical points on heart-shaped maps.
- 2nd Anniversary Gifts are traditionally cotton. She’ll love this delicate, Hand-Embroidered Nightgown, or you can’t go wrong with a pair of comfy cozy Indoor Outdoor Slippers for him.
- 3rd Anniversary Gifts are traditionally leather. On this special day, you certainly won’t go wrong with a genuine leather Riveted Cardholder or a unique Stitch-Your-Travels Leather Wallet as an anniversary gift.
- 4th Anniversary Gifts are traditionally fruit or flowers. Fill this colorful, understated Set of 3 Porcelain Milk Vases with her favorite stems, or consider this ultra-useful set of Fruit and Vegetable Peelers for the man who loves his mangos and kiwis.
- 5th Anniversary Gifts are traditionally wood, and a Small Horizontal Personalized Cutting Board with your family name carved neatly into the top will make the perfect gift for you both.
Browse Gifts Based on Your Partner’s Personality
- How about gifts for the gardener in your life? Whether they’re into flowers and plants or veggies and fruits, gardening tools and decorations are always a fun (and useful) idea.
- Check out our wide selection of wooden mementos for loved ones who appreciate a heartfelt gift that’s built to last. From custom-made serving trays and custom wooden maps in 3D to personalized serving trays and city map coasters, wood is always a good idea.
- Got a partner who loves to share the wealth? Check something off both of your wish lists with unique gifts for couples. Perhaps you’re both in need of a great new vacuum for the ultimate clean home or a nice new throw or wine carafe — there are so many gifts to choose from that you’ll both love.
- Or finally, try a gift made for a lifetime, something that will stand the test of time and last for years to come.
What to Get for the Spouse Who Has Everything
For the wife or girlfriend or husband or boyfriend who has everything, it can be hard to find a gift they’ll truly go gaga over. Fortunately, there are still some great options out there — even for these hard-to-buy-for loved ones. We recommend trying a personalized gift or a geography gift, which commemorates a location point with a special meaning or memory.
Tell Them How You Feel in an Anniversary Card
Looking for something truthful and heartfelt to say in a gift card or anniversary message? Sometimes, it’s hard to reveal your real feelings on your own. Try these tried-and-true messages for a start:
- "Every day, I realize again and again why it is I fell in love you . . ."
- "Once again, 365 days have passed, and I’m reminded how you make me laugh, grow, and become a better person with each passing year . . ."
Big Statement Gifts