Wedding gift ideas by the couple's interests:
- Avid travelers: These travel gifts are fabulous for couples beginning a life of new adventures together.
- Rugged outdoorspeople: Does the happy couple seem most at home on the trail or when camping under the stars? Camping gifts might be a great place to start.
- Foodies: For those who love good food and flexing their culinary muscles, these innovative kitchen tools go brilliantly beyond the basics.
- Eco-conscious: For earth-friendly couples, these practical, sustainable gifts are sustainable sensations.
Wedding gift ideas that are great for new couples:
- Wooden gifts add eye-catching warmth to any space, and a gift like a laser-cut wooden map is great for highlighting a locale that's special to the happy couple.
- Handcrafted gifts make unique wedding gifts unlike anything you could find in a shopping mall. Sand-etched latitude and longitude stemless wine glasses make a lovely set to commemorate the place the couple met, got engaged, or plan to get married.
- Made-for-a-Lifetime gifts are the type of practical item made to last through years of frequent use. The Aus-Ion Steel Skillet is a great example. It's a staple that avid cooks will use day in and day out, and it'll literally hold up to a lifetime of hard use.
- Gifts for the bar and grill are often the perfect wedding gifts for couples. The Uuni Pro Multi-Fueled Outdoor Pizza Oven is a wow-eliciting gift that the pizza-loving couple will use for years.
Here are some unique gifts by price:
Gifts under $25
Gifts under $50
Gifts under $75
Gifts under $100
Gifts under $200
Gifts under $500
Useful gifts the well-established couple will love
Today's couples don't always need household basics. If the couple has already had a home (or homes) of their own for a while, it can be fun to gift extras to make the new couple's life easier: a touchless vacuum cleaner, an oscillating floor mop that almost makes mopping up fun, or a sort-it-out bamboo organizer.
Gift ideas for the couple that has everything:
For the couple who has everything—or says they don't want anything—it helps to either think outside the box and choose personalized wedding gifts or to choose luxurious versions of everyday staples they're sure to need. Luxury bedding like an unexpectedly soft bamboo fiber sheet set or bamboo fiber and silk pillows will be well-received; so will handmade, thoughtful one-of-a-kind gifts like a custom map clock or a mixed sampler of mouthwatering handmade caramels.
Note ideas to include with your wedding shower gifts:
- "Congratulations! Wishing you long years of joy together."
- "We're so glad you're building your futures together! Wishing you all the best."
- "Here's to a happy couple and many moons of new adventures."
Big Statement Gifts