Shopping for your best bro? We're here to help you out with gift ideas to make your brother beam—whether you're shopping for Christmas, a birthday, a graduation, or another occasion. Whether your brother is a gym junkie, a modern nomad, or a creative guru, you've got plenty of options.
Gifts ideas for brothers by personality and passion
Gifts for brothers who love adventure
Brothers have a knack for finding adventure. These gifts will help set them up for success, whether an adventure is a walk in the woods, a day on the water, or a trip around the world.
- The 5-in-1 Outdoor Multi-Tool by Adventure Mate is an optimal survival tool for camping, long-distance hiking, and other outdoor adventures. An integrated shovel, hatchet, hammer, saw, spade, and hook make this tough tool a brilliant companion for outdoor adventures.
- If your brother likes to spend time outdoors, on the road, and otherwise disconnected, but still wants his tunes, the Turtle Shell Speaker by Outdoor Tech is a likely winner. This rugged, wireless outdoor speaker features a sleek, eye-catching aesthetic and vibrant, clear sound.
- For bros who'd rather be traveling to some faraway destination, check out the Traveler Wallet. This wallet is crafted from carbon fiber, Kevlar, and other resilient, lightweight materials. It fits a generous stack of cards and cash, is waterproof, and floats even with cards and currency inside.
Gifts for brothers by interests and hobbies
- For brothers who love the geeky side of culinary pursuits, a gift like a burrata and mascarpone cheese kit might be just what the doctor ordered.
- For the brother who loves his music, a wireless speaker might be the answer. And you have a plethora of options—from waterproof speaker creatures that'll make your brother grin to sophisticated smart Hi-Fi music systems.
- For brothers who, at any given moment, would rather be on the links, these gifts for golfers include some likely options.
- For younger brothers on the road to success, you might want to check out our selection of graduation gifts. The Grommet'sgifts for teens page is another great place to start—and despite the name, many of the gifts on this page also appeal to older teens and college guys.
What to get for the brother who has everything
Some brothers are tough to shop for—either because they have everything or because they don't seem to want anything. For those hard-to-shop-for bros, try starting with our Gifts for Men. You'll find a wide variety of options that appeal to guys young and old, in all walks of life, so it's a great place to begin your search.
Send a note
Tell your brother you love him along with your thoughtfully-chosen gift.
- "For the brother who's as appreciated as he is annoying. Love you, bro!"
- "For the brother who deserves a break. Relax and enjoy!
- "Hey, brother! Hope this helps you enjoy your next big adventure."
Gifts For Beer Lovers
Gifts For New Dad