Cool Gifts Your Husband Will Never Expect
These gifts will always win awards for their inherent coolness. If your husband is into cool gadgets and unique, one-of-a-kind items, check these out.
- Sunglasses are unquestionably cool, and this leather monogrammed sunglass strap just ups their cool factor. Far more attractive than nylon or plastic options, this leather sunglass straps keeps a firm hold on practically any shades and boasts a simple, sharp monogram on the back of the band.
- For many men who wear a suit regularly, fun socks are their outlet for fun, playful style. This set of 7 fun socks for men will instantly upgrade your husband's sock drawer with instant cool style. Each set contains 7 unique color block socks that will always complement each other, and always includes an extra to make a pair.
- It's hard to go wrong with a sleek gift that's literally on fire. The Bonfire Portable Fire Pit brings sexy to your husband's fire pit game. The stainless steel design is thoughtfully engineered with two chambers to reduce smoke and improve the flow of oxygen, and it's durable enough to last a lifetime.
- Minimalist wallets are in, and for good reason: they're less bulky and more versatile than their carry-it-all counterparts. The Doctor Minimalist Wallet by TGT is American-made on the East Coast and features a unique elastic back that holds a few cards and some cash securely, while keeping everything streamlined enough to carry in a front or back pocket.
Outdoor Gifts for Husband
If your husband would rather be outdoors playing sports or enjoying the natural world, consider starting with these thoughtful options.
- Golf gifts are fabulous for husbands who'd love to spend every spare moment on the links.
- If your husband loves sports, you might find a great gift idea among these unique sports gifts.
- Husbands who love to fish will likely be head over heels for some of these fishing gift options.
- If your husband thrives when he's at the grill, he might love one of these bar and grill gifts to make your next BBQ even more fun.
Gifts for Husbands Who Work Hard
Some husbands find their passion in growing their career or their own business. These gifts are great for the husbands who pull long hours in the office.
- The right tech gifts could make your husband's job far easier or more enjoyable, whether he has a long commute or a long day in an office chair.
- These business gifts are popular for coworkers, but they also include an array of options that could make your businessman's life a lot easier.
- For husbands who love a good beer at the end of a long day at work, these beer gifts might offer the perfect solution for your hardworking man.
Gifts for the Husband Who Has it All (Or Doesn't Want Anything)
Some husbands are tougher to shop for than others. For the husband who says he doesn't want or need anything, check out these unique Christmas gifts for standout options that he doesn't know he needs. You could also look into personalized or custom gift options. He'll love the thoughtfulness of your gift, and it's not something he'll ever find elsewhere.
Notes to Include With Your Husband's Gift
"Hey, babe! This made me think of you. I think you'll love it."
"For the husband who's always working so hard for us. Enjoy! You deserve it."
"Just a little something to make you smile. Love ya."
Still not convinced you’ve found the perfect gift? These are truly unique gifts for the man who has everything.
Gifts For Him
Christmas Gifts For Him
Birthday Gifts For Him