Christmas gifts for boyfriend by hobby or interest
Think about your boyfriend's hobbies and interests to narrow down your gift options.
- If your boyfriend appreciates a good mug of craft beer, try exploring beer gifts for the type of products that will be right up his alley.
- For boyfriends who pride themselves on their gym routine, you might find the perfect Christmas present among these fitness gift options.
- Peruse innovative sports gifts for the boyfriend who, at any given moment, would rather be watching or playing his favorite sport.
Check out these gifts for the effortlessly cool boyfriend
- The Parliament Slim Quick-Access Wallet brings next-gen tech to the humble wallet design. It looks like a classic leather wallet, but an aluminum slide deck securely ejects up to six cards at the push of a button, so it's easy to see cards at a glance and grab the one you need. The wallet is fully RFID-protected, and an optional tracking card paired with a smartphone app guarantees your boyfriend will never lose his wallet again.
- These one-of-a-kind hand-printed neckties by Cyberoptix will instantly upgrade your boyfriend's wardrobe with perhaps a touch of whimsy. Each tie is beautifully well-made and features an unexpectedly clever design upon a closer look.
- Cool creative types always have a way to jot down inspiration when it comes, and this reusable whiteboard notebook makes it easier than ever for your boyfriend to sketch out ideas again and again, save them for later, then erase when ready. Your boyfriend will never run out of pages again.
Gifts For Boyfriends
Gifts For Couples
Christmas gifts for the boyfriend who's climbing the career ladder
Is your boyfriend a dedicated businessman or entrepreneur? These thoughtful gift ideas will help him climb the ladder.
- Consider tech gifts that automate everyday tasks to make life simpler. Your boyfriend will thank you.
- You'll find a wide array of options among our practical gifts selection, including items to make everyday life easier, to make hours spent at the office more comfortable, or to help your boyfriend enjoy his downtime more than ever.
- Explore personalized gifts that your boyfriend will be able to enjoy at the office or as part of his everyday commute: a custom leather key fob, for instance, or a sleek framed map of the city where he lives.
Gifts for the boyfriend who has everything (or doesn't want anything)
Some boyfriends are notoriously tough to shop for. Our gifts for men page is chock-full of ideas. It's worth a look to see if anything lines up with your boyfriend's interests. If your boyfriend doesn't seem to want anything for Christmas this year, first consider perusing unique Christmas gifts to find something that's guaranteed to be unlike anything else he'll unwrap. Think they would enjoy picking out their own gifts? Opt for a Grommet gift card and let them have the fun of picking out amazing products they’ve never seen.
Is your guy an outdoor lover? Give him an outdoorsy Christmas gift he’s sure to put to good use.
Notes to include with your 2019 Christmas gift
"Just a little something to make you smile. Here's to many more holidays spent together!"
"Your thoughtfulness always blows me away. Hope this gift makes you smile!"
"For the most thoughtful, successful boyfriend on the planet. Love you, babe."