Christmas Gift Ideas for Teen Boys
Teenage boys can be incredibly difficult to shop for. Here are a few teen-approved gifts that have earned a wholehearted thumbs-up from the 13-18 crowd.
- The Yogibo Max Lounger is this generation's ultra-cool bean bag, but it's more than a bean bag: it's an endlessly functional and fun piece of lounge furniture that's likely to follow kids right into their college dorm room when the time comes.
- For creative teens, the Original Zen Drawing Board makes it easy (and remarkably meditative) to doodle and erase again and again. It's akin to drawing with your fingertip in the sand, but it's mess-free.
- For a funky and fun stocking-stuffer, try these unique Men's Crew Socks on for size. Featuring an array of unexpected designs--from pepperoni pizza to sharks--these socks are the soft, stretchy, personality-filled fun socks that the teen with a sense of humor will appreciate.
What to Get For the Boy Who Has Everything (Or Doesn't Want Anything)
Few kids will tell you they don't want anything. But if that happens, you can always start with these unique Christmas gifts. Chances are very good they've never seen these gifts and won't be getting them from anyone else. You could also go the family Christmas gift route--opting for a household gift that the entire family will be able to enjoy together. Parents often love that approach, too.
Notes to Include With Your Gift
"Here's a gift to fuel your creativity! Have fun!"
"I know how much you love music! Enjoy making your own soundtracks with this gift."
"You make me smile, so I wanted to find a present that would make you smile, too! Merry Christmas!"
Christmas Gifts for Boys Who Love Music
Do the boys on your shopping list love jamming out to their favorite tunes? If so, giving the gift of music might just make your Christmas present the highlight of their holiday.
- These tech gifts include awesome new ways for boys to enjoy their favorite tunes--and they're sure to score you big points in the cool department.
- Innovative music gifts make great Christmas presents for boys who love to listen to music and for those who love to make music themselves.
- These gifts for teens include some fab ways for music geeks to dive into their world, whether they prefer heavy metal or laid-back Americana.
Christmas Gifts for Boys Who Love to Have Fun
Who doesn't like to let loose and laugh every now and again? You'll find plenty of fun Christmas gift ideas here, from games to art projects to toys you'll wish you'd had as a child.
- These gifts for kids include a huge variety of games and innovative toys that boys will love--and that they aren't likely to find among their other Christmas gifts.
- For particularly creative boys, DIY gifts might be the perfect choice. Most kids love to get crafty, and you'll find tons of options to consider that will keep the boys on your list creating long after the holidays are over.
- Sometimes you've got to think small. These stocking stuffers include some great options for boys. Don't be too quick to rule out "grown-up" gifts. Sometimes small tools and gadgets are particularly well-loved by little boys (as long as they're safe).
- Sports gifts offer a great way to let the fun-loving boy in your life dig deeper into their favorite sport (or try a new one).
Toys & Games
White Elephant Gifts
Pet Lover Gifts