Indulgent Christmas Gifts for the Girlfriend Who Deserves a Break
Sometimes you just need to take a breather. Give your girlfriend a thoughtful gift that facilitates a little relaxation, rejuvenation, and self-care, and she'll never forget it.
- Is there anything more indulgent than an excellent glass of wine? If your girlfriend loves her rosé, consider gifting her a great bottle to enjoy this Christmas or New Year's, along with one of these unique wine gifts.
- For girlfriends who spend their time giving to others, Christmas is a great time to peruse health and beauty gifts. These gift ideas offer some great ways to encourage your girlfriend to kick back, relax, and care for herself in the midst of the hectic holiday season.
- If your girlfriend loves fashion and style, you'll likely find gift ideas she'll adore among these fashion accessories. She'll have plenty of opportunities to show them off during the season's many holiday get-togethers.
Christmas Gifts for Creative Girlfriends
Some girlfriends just have a knack for creating beauty in the spaces around them, whether that means wielding a band saw for a DIY project, painting a portrait, or planning out a new adventure.
- These DIY/crafty gifts include ideas that crafty girlfriends will love, whether the lady in your life loves prefers to knit, paint, work with wood, or something else. Plus, crafting is a great way to decompress after the hectic schedules of the holidays!
- Try browsing through these personalized gifts for fun Christmas gift options that appeal to creative makers and thinkers.
- If your creative girlfriend loves Christmas and decorating for the holidays, you might find a solid option among these unique Christmas gifts.
Notes to Include With Your Gift
"I thought this might make your life a little easier, and you deserve to treat yourself! Hope you love it."
"This made me think of you. Love ya, babe.
"Merry Christmas to the girlfriend who always makes me smile! Here's a little something I thought you'd love."
Gifts for the Girlfriend Who Loves Where She Lives
For some, a sense of deep roots, home, and place is everything. If that's your girlfriend, she'll likely love these gifts.
- Candles and Christmas go hand-in-hand, and these state scented candles capture the personality and unique character of each state in a beautifully cozy fragrance blend.
- These lighthearted state art prints feature the landmarks, famous spots, and hand-drawn features that make each state one-of-a-kind. They're perfect for an office, craft room, or anywhere your girlfriend could use a little wall art to make her smile.
- This urban gridded jewelry by Aminimal Studio showcases the urban grid of the city of your choice. Available in 15 different city options, these creative earrings are classy and low-key at first glance, and enchantingly detailed upon a closer look. If you're looking for a unique Christmas gift unlike anything you'd find in big box stores, it's hard to go wrong with these.
- Another wall art option that stops visitors in their tracks, this oak state map features laser cutouts of the major roadways in each state. This is a great gift for girlfriends who want to show off their state pride without sacrificing their home's organic, modern aesthetic.
Gifts for the Girlfriend who Has Everything (Or Doesn't Want Anything)
Some ladies are just tough to shop for. What do you do for your girlfriend if she says she doesn't want anything at all for Christmas? Consider looking through these gifts for her, or select a small stocking stuffer or two to pair with a coupon for a romantic experience you've been wanting to have together--like a new gourmet restaurant in town, or a concert to a band you both love. You might also consider shopping for a gift that fits her values, whether she prizes Made in the U.S.A. products or handmade items crafted by underrepresented people and groups. If you really want to go big, check out these big statement gifts for options, as well.
Christmas Gifts For Her
Gifts For Girlfriends