Christmas gifts by your mom's interests
You can't go wrong if you cater Christmas gifts for mom (or grandma) according to her passions and interests.
- For the mom with a green thumb: These gardening gifts will be right up her alley. Look for beyond-the-basics gardening tools and innovative designs she won't find at her local garden store.
- For the mom who loves to travel: Whether your mom is a frequent traveler or just planning a big trip, an innovative travel gift might be the memorable Christmas gift she'll use and love while making some of her best memories.
- For the crafty mom who's always flexing her creative muscles: These DIY/Craft gifts are a great starting place, and might have just the gift to make your mom smile.
- For the mom who can't live without her cup of joe: Perhaps coffee gifts to help Mom perfect her brew would be the caffeinated gift that revolutionizes her morning routine.
Christmas gifts for the mom who loves to entertain
If your mom loves to entertain, she likely specializes in serving and giving to others. These ideas will give back to her while allowing her to do more of what she loves.
- Cooking gifts make it easier for Mom to whip up her favorite dishes in the kitchen, whether she's hosting a dinner party or crafting a signature meal for family.
- For moms who love to host gourmet meals and get-togethers, wine gifts might be the perfect option. It's hard to go wrong with a thoughtful gift that allows her to serve the best vintage to her guests—in style.
- If your mom loves setting up her home for guests, chances are good she'll be head over heels for these unique hostess gifts.
- Unique Christmas gifts make great conversation starters among your mom's guests, and they'll likely delight her throughout the year, too.
Still looking for Christmas gift inspiration? Check out these thoughtful gifts for mom she’s never seen.
Gifts For Grandma
Secret Santa Gifts
Christmas Gifts For Parents
Useful gifts to make your mom's life easier
Your mom is always giving to her family and friends. These gift ideas might just help take a load off her shoulders.
- The EyeVac Home Touchless Vacuum makes it easy to sweep up crumbs, pet hair, and other debris without struggling with a dustpan. It's a great way to give your mom's back a break and make cleanup a little easier.
- Is your mom always redecorating and reorganizing wall art and photos? The Push & Hang Picture Hanging Tool makes it easier than ever to hang photos accurately every time.
- For the moms who like things squeaky clean, these scrubbing pads attach to a drill, making it easier than every to scrub away the toughest grime.
- Chances are good your mom deserves a relaxing pedicure right now, but it's not always feasible to get to the salon. This home pedicure kit will make it easier than ever for your mom to pamper her toes. Try pairing it with a few new bottles of polish for a self-care gifts she'll love.
Gifts for the mom who has everything—or the mom who doesn't want anything
Some moms are notoriously difficult to shop for. If you have no idea where to begin, you'll find some great ideas here.
- You might find a gift that perfectly fits your mom's personality and lifestyle among these curated gifts for her.
- Think about your mom's values and choose gifts that support those. If she's particularly eco-conscious or concerned about free trade, consider an eco-friendly gift or a handcrafted gift created by an underrepresented segment of the population.
- You might also find a great option among our stocking stuffer gifts, which feature small one-of-a-kind items that delight or solve a problem. A small personalized gift is also a great option.
- These family Christmas gifts might be more appropriate for the mom who doesn't want anything, because these are the gifts that both she and the entire household can enjoy.