Hanukkah 2019 is here
The Festival of Lights has arrived and whether you’re searching for unique gifts for mom, cool presents for dad, or fun finds for kids, you’ll be sure to discover something for all your family and friends for all eight nights in our Hanukkah collection.
Unique Hanukkah gifts for everyone in your life
- Personalized gifts are thoughtful presents for everyone on your list. From mom to the Hanukkah party host, everyone loves a personalized gift that’s both decorative and practical.
- Searching for a Hanukkah gift for your friends and coworkers? Your colleagues will appreciate a token of appreciation during the holiday season. This Gifts Under $50 collection has unique gifts for all your friends.
- Hanukkah is a fun and exciting time for children—sufganiyot donuts, dreidel games, menorah lighting, and of course, Chanukah presents. Check out this Gifts For Kids collection to find cool games, toys, and accessories they’re sure to love.
- Teens are notoriously difficult to shop for. Make their Hanukkah extra special with a perfect teen gift tailored to their interests—traveling, crafting, baking, and more.
Top 2019 Hanukkah gift ideas
- Recipients will love this popular and practical lighter. They’ll appreciate replacing matches and old lighters with this innovative USB rechargeable lighter—no lighter fluid required. Light Hanukkah candles in style this year and for years to come.
- Keep feet warm this holiday season with these unique slipper socks. Kids and adults alike will never want to take them off. This useful gift will be loved by everyone on your list.
- Gift your loved ones a thoughtful, beautiful, and sentimental gift with this hand-stitched pillow depicting their city of choice. Beyond Cushions unique throw pillows will bring joy to family and friends.
- Toddlers and young kids will love this cool and fun inflatable animal bouncer. Make your toddler’s Hanukkah extra special with the perfect gift to help them get their energy out in a fun and creative way.
- For the techie in your family, the Tablift is an innovative hands-free solution to using your tablet in bed or anywhere else. This popular and practical gift is adored by users and will be sure to brighten up your loved one’s Hanukkah.
Hanukkah gifts under $25 that fit unique interests
With eight nights of Chanukah and lots of opportunity for warm holiday celebrations, shop for everyone in your life with special thought to all their varying interests:
- For the travel bug in your life, give them a useful and unique travel accessory. Pocket Socks® enable travelers to safely and inconspicuously carry their passport across the globe on all their adventures.
- The MOZI arm spinner toy is the perfect Hanukkah present for the child or adult who loves to stay busy. This fun and mesmerizing toy creates entertainment for all ages.
- Give the butter enthusiast in your life a better way to enjoy their favorite spread this holiday season. This beloved flip-top butter dish & spreader allows a user to always have room-temperature butter on hand.
- For the hip teen, this silicone collapsible water bottle checks all the boxes. Its spiral, grooved design allows it to collapse and expand to easily fit into their backpacks.
What to get for the man who has everything this Hanukkah
- Sports fans will appreciate this decorative and intricate stadium wall art that depicts a stadium close to the recipient’s heart.
- Make his holiday extra special with this mini fridge to revamp his office space or room. He’ll love always having his favorite drinks on hand.
- This back massager will allow him to get the knots out of his own back—no outside help necessary. This unique Hanukkah gift will make both you and him very happy.
A great Hanukkah gift can be made even better with a special personalized message.
If you’re looking for inspiration, look no further. Here are some message ideas:
- Wishing you a warm and bright Hanukkah! Here is a little something to add to your celebration.
- Light the menorah because Hanukkah is finally here. Wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah!
- Thinking of you this holiday. Hope you have a wonderful Hanukkah filled with laughter and joy.
Gifts For Her
Gifts For Him