Coffee and tea people are good people. Try these gifts on for size and make the coffee lover in your life smile.
Coffee and Tea Gifts for a Gourmet Cuppa at Home
Give the gift of a delectable cup of matcha, cold brew, or another drink of choice—without a trip to the coffee shop.
- For a one-of-a-kind tea gift you won't find at the local grocery store, try Tea Drops. These unique dissolvable dessert tea powders are shaped into smile-worthy shapes, like a small flower or heart. They're organic, lightly sweetened, and flavored like a favorite dessert, making a beautifully-balanced cup of tea every time with minimal effort and maximum enjoyment.
- The effortlessly cool cross-stitched Holdster turns a mason jar into a coffee mug fit for royalty (or a renegade). The Holdster is both functional (it protects your hand from a hot beverage and offers a secure grip) and aesthetically on-point.
- For true coffee aficionados, it's hard to go wrong with a precision burr coffee grinder. This coffee grinder by Eparé makes it easy to fine-tune the grind for your recipient's preferred brewing method, and it's lightweight enough to take on the go.
- Creature cups tend to make even the most serious coffee or tea lovers laugh. At first glance, Creature Cups look like a sleek, everyday coffee mug, but after a few sips, a ceramic creature (like an octopus, manatee, lion, or dinosaur) peeks out of the brew.
Fun Gifts that Might be Perfect for Your Coffee or Tea Lover
- Is your recipient an educator of some kind? These teacher gifts include an array of options that make educators and other caffeine-happy individuals smile.
- For the matriarchs and grandmas on your gift list, these gifts for grandma might have just the idea you've been seeking.
- Are your coworkers fans of coffee and other sanity-savers? These gifts for coworkers include a plethora of gift ideas that coffee and tea lovers and other coworkers are likely to appreciate.
- For those who tend to sip their favorite beverage during a long commute, these gifts for commuters might also have a solid option for that special person on your gift list.
- According to experts, it's vital to stay hydrated with liquids other than coffee and tea. These hydration gifts might make it a little easier to imbibe plenty of water as well as coffee or tea throughout the day.
Shopping for a cold brew junkie? Find the perfect cold brew maker for them.
Cozy Hygge Gifts
Hygge is the Danish word for cozy, comfortable warmth, and it’s no secret that coffee & tea lovers love to be cozy.
- These housewarming gifts aren't just for those moving into a new home. They're full of great ideas for people who appreciate the beauty of slow, quiet moments within the walls of their home.
- These gifts for foodies include an array of options for those with refined gastronomical tastes. Coffee and tea lovers are likely to find something that makes a house feel a little more like a welcome respite from the harried world.
- Many coffee and tea lovers love those beverages for the slow, quiet escape that they represent. These treat-yourself gifts flow along those lines perfectly; try pairing one of these gifts with a bag of delectable coffee or tea, and you'll give the ultimate gift of simple luxury and relaxation.
What to Get for the Coffee or Tea Lover Who Has Everything (Or Doesn't Want Anything)
Some people are just tough to shop for. For the coffee or tea connoisseur who claims they want nothing at all, you can't go wrong with their favorite beverage itself: a bag of artisanal coffee or loose-leaf tea, for instance, that will add value but not clutter to their kitchen. You could also opt for a gift that fits your recipient's values—like a set of reusable silicone straws.
Notes to Include With Your Gift
"I know how much you love your cup of joe, so I thought I'd facilitate the coffee love. Enjoy!"
"Here's to more good conversations over a hearty cup of tea! I hope this makes you smile."
"For the most caffeinated person I know, this was a no-brainer. Cheers!"
Gifts Under $25
Food & Drink