When shopping for teens, sometimes it helps to shop gift ideas by their interests.
- Kitchen gifts: Perfect for teens who love to try out new recipes and challenge their culinary skills.
- Toys and games: Not just for little kids. Toys and games make for loads of laughs among teens and their friends and family.
- Hygge: The Danish trend that's all about coziness shouldn't leave teens out. These gifts will help teens slow down and savor the good things in life.
- Beach: What teen doesn't love to hit the beach during spring break or summer vacation? These beach gifts offer something for pretty much everyone.
- Self-care: Gifts that help teens take a breath and relax in the midst of their hectic life/school/stressful schedules.
The best gifts for the teens on your list won't necessarily come from a curated list. Meaningful gifts are thoughtfully chosen to fit the interests, passions, and goals of the particular teen you're shopping for.
These cool gifts for teenagers are a few top picks, though:
- The Wipebook Pro is the eco-friendly notebook that allows limitless creativity and endless edits. Ten individual wipe-clean pages in a vegan leather-look notebook allow students and creatives to sketch out ideas, edit to their hearts' content, then wipe them clean when desired. Each Wipebook comes with a high-quality Staedtler anti-smudge dry erase marker that works perfectly on the Wipebook's pages.
- The opposite of noise-canceling headphones, Trekz Air make a great gift for practically anyone. These bone-conduction headphones keep your ear canals open, so they're safer to use while biking, running, or anywhere you really need to hear your surroundings as well as your tunes or podcasts. They're also insanely comfortable to leave on all day, and an ever-popular gift choice.
- Fitness gifts for teenage girls like Arete's Performance Yoga Mat Towel is the perfect choice for the teen yogi in your life. It's colorful, soft, versatile, and way more sophisticated than most comparable yoga towels.
- Looking for a smaller gift? Art and stationery supplies are always fun for artistic teens and those who have a way with words. This initialed notepad stationery from Black Ink is a sophisticated, fun gift that letter-writing and note-jotting teens will love.
- Teens who love art, design, and cool spaces will flip for these remarkably unique decorative light bulb lamps by E.P. Lights. They're the perfect one-of-a-kind accent for a teen's bedroom or dorm room, and they're unlike anything you'll find in a big box store.
Gift ideas by personalities and passions:
- For artistic teens who find life in creating, designing, and working with their hands, a DIY gift might be the perfect choice to make them smile—or to introduce them to a new world of creative possibilities.
- For teens who double as tech-savvy superstars, a gift from our tech page would be sure to make an impact— like a smart fingerprint padlock, perfect for students who need to use a locker multiple times each day.
- For competitive teen athletes and fitness fanatics, a fitness gift might be the way to go. Bombas socks look great and have a feel-good mission, and AccuFit Laces are revolutionizing the way runners and other athletes tie their shoes.
What about the teens who have everything—or say they don't want anything?
Look for something unique or unexpected. Great gifts for teenage boys or girls who have it all might include a guided Self Journal, a custom engraved pen, or luxury bedding. Just want to make someone smile? Waterproof speaker creatures are unexpected, fun, and far more useful than they seem at first glance.
Sending a note with your gift? Here's a little inspiration:
- "So proud of all you've accomplished so far—can't wait to see where your adventures take you!"
- "Keep chasing your creativity!"
- "For our favorite dedicated student: don't forget to slow down and take a breather every now and then! Hope this helps."
Here are some fun and unique teen gifts by price:
Gifts under $25
Gifts under $50
Gifts under $75
Gifts under $100
Back To School
Christmas Gifts For Girls
Christmas Gifts For Boys