Alembic Copper Still
Home distilling is easy—and attractive—with this striking copper and brass still. Handcrafted with care by artisans in India for fair wages, the design is fashioned after the ancient alembic still. While not in use making batches of brandy, whiskey, and other spirits (you can even use it to make essential oils!), it serves as a striking piece of home décor.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble, and move
- Great for distilling moonshine, whiskey, brandy, essential oils and more
- Can be used to distill essential oils
- Made with the highest quality thick gauge copper
- Soldered parts are then hand hammered twice so that copper maintains resistance and strength
- Beautiful hammered finished
- 100% lead-free materials and construction
- Handmade by artisans in India being paid fair wages
- Please note: Always check your state's local distillation laws before attempting to distill spirits at home. Some states require government approval before distilling. Use of this product for distilling spirits is solely at your own risk. Please familiarize yourself with federal distillation laws before attempting use with spirits. More information on federal distillation laws, regulations and permits can be found on the TTB website
- Made in India
that’s unlike anything.