Integral Adaptive Utensil - Knife
A polished-looking adaptive utensil brings a sense of dignity to those with dexterity issues who need the extra help, but don’t want to stand out. The ergonomic design feels good in the hand and is easy to maneuver, and because it’s made with stainless steel, it looks more like typical cutlery. A rounded handle is easy to pick up and a flat bottom prevents the knife from rolling out of reach.
- Flattened top of the knife blade makes it easier to apply pressure when cutting. The light curve at the edge of the blade allows a rocking motion when cutting
- Quality materials ensure durability, a beautiful shine, and a lasting performance
- Bullet-shaped handle fits perfectly into the palm of the hand and makes it easy to hold
- Lean transition from handle to bowl allows you to hold it in various positions
- Hollow ball at the end enables you to securely and comfortably hold the silverware
- Elevated handle makes it easy to pick up the cutlery from flat surfaces
- Flattened bottom of the handle ensures the cutlery stays put
- Red Dot Design Award Winner
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.