Clipperpro Rotary Nail Clipper
Put your best hand forward with a rotary nail clipper designed by a surgeon to work and feel better, particularly for those with dexterity issues. The sturdy, ergonomic grip fits in your palm, so you squeeze your hand to clip instead of pinching your fingertips. The super-sharp stainless steel blade makes precision cuts and can rotate 180 degrees to eliminate awkward angling and help you get the job done in one go.
- Instructions: Hold in the palm of your hand rather than your fingertips, this allows for a better grip and more control. To ensure the blade will not swivel while clipping, twist the blade 90¬∞ to the left side of the clipper to clip your nails on your left hand. Simply rotate the blade 180¬∞ to the other side to repeat the process on the opposite hand or foot
- Swiveling blades rotate 180¬∞ allowing you to comfortably clip your nails at any angle
- Features ergonomic die cast zinc handle
- Great for those with joint pain or dexterity challenges
- Surgical grade 420 stainless steel ensures a clean and precise clip
- Made in China