Rapid Fire Starter
A portable air-driven fire lighter that jets a 4-inch flame, instantly igniting charcoal and wood before delivering airflow to quickly spread flames.
- Light BBQs, campfires, wood fireplaces, and just about any other fire
- Uses butane fuel, which you can normally find at your local hardware store or supermarket
- Bison Airlighter Fuel has been ultra filtered and tested not to clog the microscopic jets inside the fuel line
- Safe, CPSC compliant
- Air-cooling keeps the barrel cool to the touch while operating
- Airlighter 420: Requires 3 AA batteries (not included). Flame ignites your coal instantly and can also be used as a chef torch. Built-in blower provides 60 minutes of blower use with fresh batteries
- Airlighter 520: USB rechargeable, cable included. Average re-charge from dead to fully charged batteries is about 6 hours. With a full tank of fuel and a full battery, you can expect about 25-40 fire lightings before you need to recharge. If you like to go all the way from cold-to-cooking as fast as possible, then you can expect about 10 fire lightings before needing to recharge
- Airlighter 520 features a folding handle with three different positions
- Child safety lock to prevent accidental ignition
- Please note: Cannot ship to a PO box
- Fuel available separately
- Please refer to the side by side feature comparison to choose the Airlighter that is best for you.
that’s unlike anything.