No. 6 Wallet
This heirloom-quality wallet just might be the last one you ever buy. It has enough room for the essential cards and cash, without adding any unnecessary bulk. Thoughtfully designed and completely made by hand in the USA with soft, supple Horween Chromexcel leather, it ages beautifully, and even scratches will soften over time. It’s designed with as little leather as possible, and no plastic, fabric, glue, or anything else that could wear out.
- Medium-sized wallet with interlocking pocket design that stays thin. Features six pockets in the front and one large bill slip in the back
- Hand finished leather crafted using 100-year-old formulas and an old world style of craftsmanship
- No synthetic materials, dyes, or glue
- Presented in Bison branded box inside keepsake bag with care instructions
- Lifetime warranty on hand sewn stitching