Liquid Plastic Welder: 2 Starter Kits + 1 Extra Refill
Bondic is a liquid plastic welder that can be used to bond, fill in, or even build plastic, metal, and wood parts. Repair everything from toys to eyeglasses to jewelry. It won’t harden until the supplied ultraviolet light is applied, allowing precise application. Strong and durable, Bondic can even be layered to fill in 3D sections, and can be sanded and painted after it hardens.
- Works underwater and can be painted, sanded, molded, milled, filed, and polished
- Compact, easy to take anywhere, liquid plastic welder that cures in seconds
- Great on plastic, metal, fiberglass, and wood
- Not a glue‚Äîworks where glue fails. Solvent-free
- Only solidifies when exposed to UV light (LED included)
- Heat- and water-resistant. Also resistant to oils, acids, and lubricants
- Works best in layers and on clean, rough surfaces
- Caution: Do not inhale or consume. Avoid contact with your skin
- Made in Canada
that’s unlike anything.