French Butter Crock
This updated take on a French butter crock stores butter out of the fridge and keeps it perfectly spreadable and fresh. It combines storage and serving and is beautifully made in new bone china to look great on the table or countertop. Add water to the crock to create a seal that blocks air from spoiling butter (both store-bought and homemade) and keeps it fresh for up to three weeks.
- Directions: Make sure the butter is soft enough to work into the lid. Use the back of a spoon to push the butter into the lid and smooth to adhere to sides of crock and prevent air pockets. Add ‚Öì cup cold water to the base and turn lid upside down to create airtight seal and store butter. Replace with fresh water every three days
- Featuring the word "butter" in English and French "beurre" etched onto each side of the butter bowl in a raised relief design with a classic, bright finish as a compliment to the most popular kitchen colors
- Allows butter to be stored at room temperature and maintain spreadable consistency
- Maintains butter flavor and freshness without refrigeration for 2-3 weeks
- Water creates unique airtight seal for countertop butter storage and spoilage prevention
- Crock doubles as serving container
- Holds one stick of butter (¬Ω cup)
- Please note: Not recommended for storing margarine, ghee, clarified butters, or whipped butters. Do not store butter in temperatures over 80 degrees or butter will melt
- Made in China
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.