Eco-Friendly Food Wrap - Multipack
Beeswax food wraps take on kitchen plastic head-on. Each cheerful wrap is washable, reusable, and handmade with materials like coconut and citrus oils. Sticky enough to stay put (without sticking to hands), use one to store leftovers, produce, and to seal bowls and containers. Wraps are compostable and biodegradable.
- Instructions: Wash wraps before use. Wrap fruits, vegetables, baked goods, cheese, nuts and more
- Seal the wraps with the warmth of your hands. Store in the fridge, or take your wraps on the go. Not recommended for meats or raw eggs
- Himalayan pine resin helps to seal wraps to foods and bowls
- Features coconut oil, lemon, and lemongrass essential oils for anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- Please note: Do not use as a cutting surface as it will damage the wraps. Each wrap lasts from 6-12 months depending on usage