Challenge & Fun
Labyrinth Balance Board
The Labyrinth balance board challenges children (and playful adults) to keep even footing while using body weight to steer marbles through a grooved maze. Balance and coordination are key to success. Made with birch plywood and a non-slip coating, this is a board game that keeps you on your toes.
- Made in San Luis Obispo County, California
- Instructions: Move the marble from the inner circle to the outer circle, or for more of a challenge try to move the marble from the outer circle to the inner circle. Try to move the marbles as fast as you can and time yourself or compete against a friend. Best if used on non-slip surface. Challenges kids‚Äô problem-solving abilities
- Helps children with developmental or sensory disorders
- Improves balance, coordination, and dexterity while promoting good posture
- Strengthens joints, muscles, and ligaments
- Please note: Contains a small ball that may pose a choking hazard for children. Not suitable for children under 3 years old
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.