Lock & Secure Earring Back
Chrysmela earring backs lock earrings—like investment pieces and sentimental favorites—in place so you can wear them worry-free. Nine precision-machined parts, including three micro ball bearings built into the back auto-adjust to an earring post to hold it firmly in place and can grab the notch in the post for extra security. Now your earrings can stay secure until you unlock them. Made with platinum- or gold-coated surgical stainless steel to be both long-lasting and to blend in with those extra-special earrings.
- Instructions: Insert Chrysmela onto earring post. To remove, open locking mechanism by gently pulling the end-panel while removing back from post
- Easy to use locking mechanism protects your earrings from falling off
- Patented in 5 countries (USA, UK, France, Italy, and Japan), precision technology features three micro ball bearings that automatically adjust to earring post diameter
- Allows you to wear earrings daily without worrying about losing them
- Please note: Fits straight earring posts measuring 0.6-1.1 mm in diameter. Also works on screw posts that measure 0.6-1.1 mm in diameter
- Warning: Choking hazard, keep out of reach of children