Reusable Cold Brew Coffee/Tea Filters
These reusable filters are the perfect alternative to disposable filters and nylon sacks. Crafted with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton to create a tasty brew without impacting its flavor. After each use, simply empty the grounds, rinse the filter, and hang to dry. Each filter's durable fabric will last over a year with continuous use. Made in the USA.
- Made in Austin, Texas
- Instructions: Boil new filters in fresh water for ten minutes to clean and shrink filters. Fit the filter over the lip of a wide-mouthed canning jar. Add desired amount of ground coffee or tea leaves. Wet (bloom) the dry coffee or tea for thirty seconds. This allows the water to fully penetrate the grounds or leaves from the center. Add filtered water in batches or very slowly. Close filter by gathering the top of fabric together, wrapping the strap around the gathered neck of the filter. Pass through the attached ring. After brewing, discard grounds or leaves and thoroughly rinse filter before hanging to dry
- Recommended to brew three ounces by weight (1 cup dry) per 32 ounce serving
- Crafted with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Cotton absorbs some of the oils released from coffee beans yet lets acids pass through. Unlike paper, cotton does not impact the flavor of your brew
- Simply empty grounds, rinse filter, and hang dry after every use. Clean filter in boiling water every six to eight weeks or if the filter has been soiled with perishable food at anytime
- Durable design to last over a year with continuous use
- Times vary with volume of brew and ambient temperature. Warmer temperatures and shorter brew times yield a brighter and less extracted brew. Long cold soaks produce rich and smooth brew
- The fabric used for the tea filters are not as porous as the coffee filters. A loose weave allows for more penetration
- All filters are sewn and packaged by happy human beings making a fair and living wage
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.