Reusable Hot Coffee/Tea Filters
These reusable filters are the perfect alternative to disposable filters and nylon sacks. Crafted with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton to create a tasty brew without impacting its flavor. After each use, simply empty the grounds, rinse the filter, and hang to dry. Each filter's durable fabric will last over a year with continuous use. Made in the USA.
- Made in Austin, Texas
- Instructions: Boil new filters in fresh water for ten minutes to clean and shrink filters. Using your favorite method of brewing, add desired amounts of coffee or tea and brew as is customary. After brewing, discard grounds or leaves and thoroughly rinse filter before hanging to dry
- Crafted with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Cotton absorbs some of the oils released from coffee beans yet lets acids pass through. Unlike paper, cotton does not impact the flavor of your brew
- Simply empty grounds, rinse filter, and hang dry after every use. Clean filter in boiling water every six to eight weeks or if the filter has been soiled with perishable food at anytime
- Durable design to last over a year with continuous use
- All filters are sewn and packaged by happy human beings making a fair and living wage
that’s unlike anything.