Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Thermometer
This enamel Dutch oven is made—where else?—in Holland, where the classic cookware was invented. Recycled railroad tracks provide the heavy-duty iron that is coated in stain-resistant enamel to boost durability. An extra-thick base encourages even cooking and better heat distribution when you’re braising or making stew, and an external thermometer helps with temperature-precise dishes, like baking bread.
- Made with a durable single layer enamel coating which prevents chipping
- Built-in thermometer enables precision cooking for increased control of the wall temperature within oven
- 6 mm-thick bottom of Dutch oven provides even heat distribution free of hot spots
- Made from 100% recycled iron sourced from Dutch railroads
- PTFE-free enameled finish
- Suitable for all heat sources: gas, electric, ceramic, and induction
- Limited lifetime warranty
that’s unlike anything.