Smart Meat Thermometer
This smart multi-measure meat thermometer helps ensure that meat is cooked consistently throughout. It has six sensors built in: five to register the internal temperature of a piece of meat or chicken and one to check the air temperature of the grill or oven. An app keeps tabs on low or cool temps and alerts you when cooking time is up. Opt for an additional sensor probe to the base unit to keep tabs on two cuts cooking at the same time.
- Sensors within the probe monitor multiple temperatures. These temperatures are then used in a specifically developed algorithm to calculate the precise temperature of the food
- Six sensors work together to measure the temperature of the meat and the air surrounding the meat. Five sensors are within the probe and one is on the handle
- Accompanying app communicates with the thermometer to calculate cooking time and provide internal meat temperature
- Alarm will alert you when the oven temperature is too low or too high
- Bluetooth range up to 120 meters or 394 feet
- Within the App settings, you can choose between Celcius or Fahrenheit measurements
- Additional probe will allow you to measure temperatures of multiple pieces of meat at the same time
- Please note: Avoid closing the lid and using direct heat when the sensor is placed horizontally on a thin piece of meat. Heat radiation can cause temperatures of the sensor to exceed higher than 662° Fahrenheit, even if the ambient air temperature is much less
that’s unlike anything.