Handcrafted Grooved Cutting Board
From start to finish, this handcrafted cutting board is made in the Dickinson family’s woodworking shop in Indiana. The board is double-sided with a grooved edge to corral juices. Locally sourced and sustainably harvested wood—like ash, maple, cherry, and coffeenut—is used to make the striking striped design. With proper care, like hand washing and seasoning it with oil, this beautiful board can last for many years.
- Doubled sided board grooved on one side and flat on the other
- Made with locally sourced & sustainably harvested hardwoods including maple, walnut, cherry, white oak, tulip poplar, black locust, coffee nut, and ash
- Made with 17 strips of hardwood with juice groove
- Juice groove great for catching liquids from meat, tomatoes, fruit & just-washed produce
- Each board is handcrafted from start to finish
- Treated with food-grade linseed oil, great for using as a cutting or serving board
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.