Scrubbing Brush For Drill
Power scrubber brushes do deep-cleaning jobs quickly and effectively. Fit one onto your power drill and let it do the work. Opt for firm bristles to tackle tough surfaces like brick, grout, and linoleum, or you can pick one with a rounded design to better get into corners. The soft bristle scrubber works well on carpet and upholstery.
- Instructions: Attach Drill Brush to a cordless drill. Apply cleaning product to brush before engaging drill. Test the brush on a small area before cleaning the surface entirely. Slowly engage the drill and begin cleaning
- Drill design allows for fast and efficient scrubbing
- Red flat and corner brush are great for cleaning tile, grout, siding, linoleum, brick, stone, general purpose cleaning, and scrubbing
- Soft flat brush is great for cleaning car tires, carpet, upholstery, leather, glass, and other gentle scrubbing
- Compatible with any cordless household drill