Modern Paint By Number Art Kit
Modern Paint By Number Art Kits include everything you need to create a beautiful work of art that can be completed in an achievable amount of time. The paints included in each kit are formulated and mixed from American-made non-toxic acrylic in elle crée's Portland-area workshop. Reuse the wooden handled cable-hair brushes and enjoy the eco-friendly packaging, which conveniently transforms into a work surface.
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- Instructions: Detailed instructions can be found beneath the canvas. The corrugated cardboard packaging can be used as your painting surface. After removing your paint pots and brushes from the kit, place the roll folded corrugated insert back into the tray. Set your paint pots into the circle cutouts and re-attach the canvas to the flat surface using masking tape
- Each piece of art can be created in an achievable project time. Pre-printed full color backgrounds, simple designs, and eight colors mean the painting can be completed within 3 to 5 hours. The shorter painting time makes it great for hosting painting parties
- Custom paint colors are formulated and mixed from American-made non-toxic acrylic in elle crée's Portland-area workshop. These colors are one of a kind and cannot be found anywhere else
- Easily display your finished work of art in a (not included) standard 8" x 10" frame, a magnetic picture hanger, or clipboard
- Packaging is minimal, eco-friendly, crafted with locally produced corrugated cardboard and paper stock
- Please note: If paint gets on clothing, wash immediately with soap and water before paint dries to prevent staining
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.