Digital Tape Measure
The eTape16 is a digital tape measure that displays results as you measure. Quickly convert measurements to a variety of formats, calculate midpoints, and store results.
- Hold button: Retain your last measurement. Tape will blink, press hold again to release the measurement
- Dual Memory (M1 & M2 button on front): Press either button for one second to retain a measurement. Pull out the tape, press hold, then press M1 or M2 to retain, do again to retain second measurement
- Blade lock: Ensures tape measure stays in place once pulled out OR does not open (child safety)
- Midpoint button: Calculates the midpoint based on how far the tape has been pulled out (ex: 10" will show a 5" midpoint)
- Rezero button: Press and hold for 3 seconds to reset the tape holdings
- Arrows Button: Select inside (tape measure to the beginning of the case) or outside (includes the additional size of the case piece to the edge of what you measure) measurements
- Also able to convert standard inches from feet or to the metric system in cm
- Power saving—turn on by pulling out tape measure. Turns off by itself after five minutes not in use
- Retraceable tape maxes out at 16 feet
- Measures up to 0.06" accuracy
- Uses CR 2032 lithium batteries
- Made in South Korea
that’s unlike anything.