Connected Friendship Lamps
Want to stay in touch? Tap a connected touch lamp, and the WiFi-connected lamp of a friend, family member—or an entire network of your favorite people—will light up in your special color. (There are over 200 to pick from, so pretty much everyone can have a special color.) It's a simple but meaningful way to check in, say hello, and keep relationships strong. Set-up is easy, and you can pair as many lamps as you like. Made in the USA.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas
- Please note: Set of two includes two lamps, the extra single lamp is meant to be purchased as an add-on to an existing set of lamps
- Instructions: Pairs come pre-grouped. Included bridge eliminates the need for Wi-Fi setup if desired. See step-by-step guide for online setup. Then create an account to register your lamp and edit your settings (or to complete the online setup instead of using the bridge)
- Will not operate without WiFi or without bridge. May not operate correctly in corporate, university, or public WiFi environments
- Touch activated light sends instant message to loved ones
- Light fade time is 1.5 hours automatically. Can be set to fade off in 30 minutes, 1.5 hours, 8 hours, or 24 hours
- Diffused light can show over 200 colors
- Set custom colors for you or your loved ones to identify yourself in a group
- Optional sleep mode prevents lamp from lighting up at designated times
- Universal power supply allows operation in any country without a voltage converter. Plug adapter may be required
- Can pair as many lamps as desired to one group of family and friends
- Manufactured in partnership with WIN, the Wichita Women's Initiative Network, to support survivors of physical and/or emotional abuse
- Please note: Do not submerge or dip in liquid
that’s unlike anything.