Flint Multi-Tool Carabiner
You’d never suspect this slim survival carabiner has six tools packed into it. We were especially intrigued by its low-profile fire starter. Just swipe your finger on the wheel to get a spark. This carabiner also has a bottle opener, utility blade (perfect for cutting through fishing rod or thread), a screw driver, hanging slots, and extra ferro rods for when you run out of fire ammo.
- Featuring a built-in EverSpark fire wheel, bottle opener, utility blade, screwdriver tip, two hang slots, and replaceable ferro rods
- Utility safety blade to easily cut paracord, fishing line, and string
- Built-in hang slots to connect keys and split rings
- Secure stainless steel wire gate
- Lightweight, compact design
- Weight rated for up to 100 lbs
- Wombat Whistle Vial Kit is a custom-molded and high-pitched whistle made from durable plastic, which doubles as a watertight vial to keep your fire starter dry and/or contained. Includes a mini screwdriver to replace ferro rods in the Flint Multi-Tool Carabiner and three TinderQuiks to easily light a fire
- The barrel swivel clip and split ring on the Wombat Whistle keeps everything together when attached to your Fire Escape Multitool Carabiner Please note: This carabiner is not for climbing use or heavyweight loading
that’s unlike anything.