Get It Right
Reusable Silicone Face Mask
Pull on a silicone face mask for a measure of comfortable protection. It’s made with FDA-approved, pharmaceutical-grade, BPA- and BPS-free silicone that can be washed and reused—it can even go in the dishwasher—and comes with five single-use filters.
- Instructions: Insert a filter into the inside of your mask. The white side will face your mouth, the blue side faces towards the mask. Use the adhesive strips to attach the filter to the mask. Place the mask on your face and pull the straps around your ears. Use the included clip to secure the mask behind your head instead. Secure the mask tightly to your face. Check for excess airflow and tighten the mask as needed. Replace the filter after each use. Discard used filters
- Made from 100% platinum-cured, pharmaceutical-grade FDA/LFGB silicone
- BPA- and BPS-free
- Always use a filter when wearing the Reusable Silicone Face Mask
- The mask should be worn snug across your face and secured behind your ears or head
- Be thoughtful about how you place the filter inside the mask; it should cover the air holes and avoid creating gaps where ‚Äúfree air‚Äù can flow
- Please note: Not an FDA-approved medical device. This is a general-purpose mask and filter and provides general-purpose protection. Please use your best judgment for wear and care. Get It Right are not medical professionals. Get It Right is doing their best to interpret, with no claims to medical accuracy or efficacy, the test results provided by our materials suppliers. Get It Right is seeking FDA evaluation of their mask kit, and until otherwise stated only offer this product as a general-purpose mask, not a medical device. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.