Paraffin Wax Treatment Glove
A one month supply of an enhanced paraffin wax treatment for your hands that uses a proprietary formula to help moisturize, hydrate, soothe, and rejuvenate your dry, tired, and aging skin.
- Step 1: Remove pair of gloves from package and sealed bag. Set aside detached soft straps. Wrap a single unfolded and unopened glove in a damp paper towel. Place glove in microwave for 60 seconds. Flip and repeat until the thermochromic heart is activated to red. Step 2: Carefully remove from microwave, holding gloves by the opening to prevent spilling. Massage gently to evenly distribute melted liquid. The gloves are ready to apply when heart indicator is dark grey. Step 3: Cut opening at the wrist and slowly slip your clean, dry hand into the glove with your hand pointed down. Do not raise your hand. Fasten opening with the soft strap while your hand remains pointed down. Repeat with other glove. Step 4: Wrap the hand and glove with a towel and treat for at least 10 minutes. Treatment remains warm while molding around your hand. Step 5: Gently remove glove and massage essential oils into the skin. Allow oils to absorb into the skin. Pat dry with a towel. Press air out of treatment, seal, fold, and place back in bag
- Size Small fits hands up to 7” in length and 5” in width. Medium fits hands up to 10” in length and 5” in width. See size chart
- For best results, use weekly, up to four times for one month supply
- Paraffin wax is infused with natural pure essential oils of coconut and lavender
- Formula and design is patent pending
- CAUTION: Soft straps must not be heated. To avoid spilling, do not tip the opening or raise the hand while treating. Monitor your microwave closely while heating. Do not overheat
that’s unlike anything.