Grill Armor Gloves
Heat-Resistant Cooking & Grilling Gloves
These heat-resistant grill gloves help protect hands from temperatures up to 932° Fahrenheit, perfect for cooking, baking, grilling and more. They are made with Aramid, a material used in flame-resistant and heat-protective clothing. The flexible gloves don’t get in the way of maneuverability when you’re at work and a silicone coating gives them extra grippability. Wear a pair to do things like pull hot bakeware—even cast iron—out of the oven or when you’re cooking on the stovetop. The gloves are a great extra layer of protection for jobs outside of the kitchen, too, like around the grill or fireplace.
- Heat-resistant up to 932° Fahrenheit, EN407 certified oven and grill gloves
- Insulated by M-Aramid and P-Aramid fabrics, heat-resistant fabrics similar to Kevlar and Nomex
- Fire- and melt-resistant materials offer the maximum consumer heat and flame protection
- Five finger design with silicone grips allow for maximum dexterity and safe handling
- Great for grilling, stove-top and oven cooking, camping, open fire cooking, fire pits, the microwave, clambakes, tailgating, pizza making and more
- Easily grab hot cast iron, pizza stones, dutch ovens, hot saucepan handles, and cookie sheets from the oven
- Thick but lightweight and flexible for maneuverability
- Built-in hook for hanging
- Made to last with the highest quality materials
- Made in China
Frequently Bought Together
that’s unlike anything.