These sleeveless, cotton nightgowns are handmade and embroidered by the women artisans of Haiti Projects in rural Haiti. The organization supports the economic livelihood of women and families in Fonds des Blancs through jobs, education, and health care.
- Bodice hand-embroidered with a delicate garland of flowers
- Falls below the knee to mid-calf; finished with a straight edge finish
- Ample arm openings, free flowing style
- Slight variations in embroidery yarn color due to handmade nature
- Sizes information: S (6-8), M (10-12), L (14-16) or XL (18), XXL (18+)
- Packaged in a clear plastic bag
Free gift with purchase for a limited time while supplies last