Push & Hang Picture Hanging Tool
No hammer needed with this picture hanging system—and no measuring or guesswork, either. Just push and hang. Load one or two brads into the tool, straighten it up (thank you, built-in level), and push to insert them into your wall at the perfect angle and depth. Brads store in the tool to make it an even easier task.
- Instructions: Adjust to desired width. The arrows point to the mounting hardware on the back of your frame. Insert two nails head first into bottom side of each nail plunger. Place against the wall and use bubble level to align. Place your palms on both handles and push firmly to install nails into the wall
- Magnetic holders pull the nails in and keep them from falling out
- No other tools needed to quickly hang frames
- Installs two nails at a time, each nail holds up to 5 lbs (10 lbs total)
- Can also be used as a marking tool for other fasteners
- Product is designed for drywall
- Please note: Compatible only with #17 brads, available at your local hardware store
- Made in China
that’s unlike anything.