Original Wearable Ice Pack
Cool comfort from a wearable ice pack that delivers icy relief from migraines, headaches, and even hot flashes and fevers. The roomy, comfortable design can be worn over the eyes to block light, and you can add on an optional fleece barrier for temperature control. Inside the stretchy wrap is a reusable ice pack with individual cubes filled with purified water (longer-lasting than gel ice) that help you target the cold right where you want it. Made in the USA.
- Instructions: Keep the wrap folded in the storage bag provided and place it in the freezer for at least five hours to freeze. Wrap it around the head, neck, or affected body area for cooling relief. Use the optional fleece barrier between your head and the wrap if desired. Use for 20 minutes or as recommended by your doctor
- Great for soothing migraines, headaches, and other body aches
- Ice pack securely fastens allowing you to move around during use
- Fits heads with circumference up to 23 inches
- Use the optional fleece barrier around the ends of the wrap before placing ice pack around your head for temperature control
- Please note: Consult with doctor for use longer than 20 minutes