Sheepskin insoles are a warm and comfortable step forward for those who love going sock-free, even in the colder months. Soft sheepskin is layered over antibacterial and antifungal cork that helps wick away moisture to control odor and increase breathability. The contoured insoles feel good against feet and are cushioned by a layer of shock-absorbing recycled rubber foam. Added arch support and heel stability help make every step feel good.
- Sheepskin acts like insulation, helping feet stay warm in cold weather
- Includes built-in shock absorbing foam for comfort and protection from hard surfaces
- Grooved design for snug fit, preventing movement inside the shoe
- Flexible, yet durable heel stabilizer for added support
- Arch support helps with posture, alignment, and common pain in feet and back
- Open cell foam absorbs excess moisture
- Please note: It is recommended that each pair be replaced every 12 months to maintain proper arch support and odor protection