The Growing Candle - Ida
The cozy Danish tradition of hygge meets sustainable living in this hand-poured soy candle that casts a warm glow and has a subtle scent. Candle all done? The handmade pot can be repurposed into a mini garden, thanks to a label made from non-GMO wildflower seed paper. Burns for 55 hours. Candle is Made in the USA.
- Instructions: After wick is fully used, clean remaining wax with a hairdryer and soap and water. Soak seed paper in water for at least 48 hours before planting. Fill the pot with soil and place seed paper pieces on top of the soil. Cover paper with 1/4" inch of soil and keep moist until seeds sprouts. Water regularly
- Ceramic pot with green glaze finish‚Ä®
- Each container is handmade and unique
- Ceramic pot handmade in China. Candle made in USA: Toledo, Ohio
- Please note: Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children