Lacquer-Embossed Leather Coin Purse
This leather coin purse is carefully handmade in Japan by artisans who practice traditional methods that date back to 1582. Originally used as a way to decorate and boost the durability of leather pieces on Samurai armor, lacquer is embossed onto supple deerskin leather for a beautiful layer of protection. The intricate designs give the purse a distinctive finish and makes one a gift rich in history.
- Hand made and perfected by Japanese artisans
- The technique of Inden has been passed down through 14 generations spanning over 400 years
- Crafted with the highest quality of deerskin leather that is covered in intricate surface designs made from wooden lacquer
- The zipper around the outside easily closes and secures inside belongings
- Comes individually packaged in a branded black box
that’s unlike anything.