Lacquer-Embossed Leather Key Case - Black
This leather key case is carefully handmade in Japan by artisans who practice traditional methods that date back to 1582. Originally used as a way to decorate and boost the durability of leather pieces on Samurai armor, lacquer is embossed onto supple deerskin leather for a beautiful layer of protection. The intricate design gives the case a distinctive finish and makes one a gift rich in history.
- Hand made and perfected by Japanese artisans
- The technique of Inden has been passed down through 14 generations spanning over 400 years
- Crafted with the highest quality of deerskin leather that is covered in intricate surface designs made from wooden lacquer
- Size allows for the storage of a variety of different keys
- Comes individually packaged in a branded black box
- Made in Japan
that’s unlike anything.