A smartly designed ratcheting pruner reduces the oomph needed to cut tough branches. It magnifies your strength by up to seven times while an ergonomic handle reduces hand fatigue. The curved blade works on all kinds of wood, making it easy to get those shrub-, tree-, and bush-trimming jobs done.
- Instructions: Place wood at the back of the blade. Squeeze handle and open far enough to advance ratchet pin into the next ratchet groove. Repeat as necessary
- Multiplies hand strength by five to seven times
- Nonstick coating on the blade for easy cleaning and smoother cutting
- Design minimizes metal-to-metal contact keeping blades sharper for longer
- Lightweight and rust-free
- Please note: Keep out of the reach of children